Contractors working at Muswellbrook Coal must first register in the Idemitsu Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the Idemitsu commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone on our sites.
It allows contracting companies to manage the compliance of their workers by registering their details and work roles, and booking them into inductions to allow them to safely access site.
The system allows Idemitsu and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care on site.
Who needs to register?
Currently, Muswellbrook Coal contractors need to register in the Idemitsu Contractor Management System.
Idemitsu Boggabri Coal contractors will still manage workers in the Pegasus Safety Inductions Booking Portal.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Idemitsu.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract